Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Eat: DBGB's


photo taken from zagat.com

I had to entertain my Dad and brother in New York this weekend. I tried my hardest to find some casual New York restaurants with amazing food and a relaxed atmosphere. All three of us walked away from DBGB's--Daniel Boulud's downtown Bowery restaurant--more than satisfied. The design of the restaurant is breathtakingly organized, and the food is incredible whether you are with the girls or with the guys for either brunch or dinner. You can't walk away without trying one of the 14 sausages listed on the menu, and I highly recommend the chorizo and eggs. The burger is fantastic, but don't leave without trying the sausage.

DBGB's
299 Bowery, just North of Houston
New York, NY 10012
212-933-5300

No comments:

Post a Comment