Friday, September 18, 2009

Stay: Thompson LES, NYC







One of the biggest complaints I hear about New York is that the hotel rates are outrageous and the rooms are small. I found a great downtown solution for those of you who love downtown New York and have an appreciation for Soho and the Lower East side. The Thompson LES, the sister to 60 Thompson, offers all of the amenities that make Thompson Hotels so great: modern aesthetic, good restaurant, fun bars and great service, but most importantly the rooms are larger than your average NYC hotel. I would recommend the King Superior room. The Thompson LES is situated just 3 blocks from Soho and sits on the North-West corner of the Lower East Side just below Houston. Rooms can be found under $300 during the week and under $400 for weekends. My father and brother tried it on their last visit and insisted on staying there again. Did I mention the great pool and Chang restaurant?
Thompson LES

No comments:

Post a Comment