Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shop: Darr










photos taken from shopdarr.com
I died and went to heaven when I came across Darr on Atlantic in Brooklyn. It is filled with the best selection of random objects and antiques I have found in ages. I walked away with about 5 Virgin Marys, 3 bound "All My Thoughts & the Heart Talks" journals, a wire waste basket and a few beetles set in cubes of glass. It is worth the trip out to Brooklyn Heights! You will walk away with a handful of gifts and definitely a few things for yourself.
Darr
369 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217

2 comments:

  1. • Looks like you have amazing trip, hope you will have more like this in future! For traveling without bothering one can use https://rental24h.com/usa/phoenix-airport/national- that car rental will provide you with the best deals!

    ReplyDelete