Sunday, August 2, 2009

Art: India on Linen

















































When in Paris last, I purchased the series of 15 photographs, printed on 3x5 inch linen paper from the street artist in the first image above. This photographer can be found selling his photographs on the corner of Rue du Bourgeois in the Marias 6 months out of the year. The rest of the year he is traveling through India, using the money from his street sales, taking more photographs. I was impressed with the success of his street sales, and I was enamored by the culture and emotion captured in these prints. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. sunsets are one of my favorite things in the world, so my top pick would be the gorgeous sunset photos. these are great - i love the grainy quality and the real life scenarios. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete